Color means a lot in the design of bedrooms interior. Even the ancient healers knew that the color of surrounding objects has a strong influence on the human body and can cause various, sometimes serious deviations from the norm. This is confirmed by the representatives of a new science called chromotherapy.
After all, color is moving electromagnetic radiation in a space; different wavelengths that affect the body in a certain way. Therefore, choosing colors, you can affect your mood, physical well-being and even human sexuality:
Color solutions in the interior of a bedroom
* The young (by the experience of family life) spouses may have many-colored bedroom. Whereas, the bedroom of the spouses with long experience should be two or three-colored maximum;
* If the spouses are engaged with intellectual work, they should sleep in a bed of blue color, and if they are manual workers, their bed should be of green tones;
* People, who are extremely excitable and inclined to changes, must have in the bedroom at least two elements of the lettuce green color;
* Shy and fearful of experimentation partners should have linen of emerald color, this color excites the imagination and adds braveness;
* Couples, who inclined to frequent quarreling should be avoided in the bedroom light yellow, orange and bright red colors, surrounding themselves with dark blue or dark yellow colors;
* If partners feel that they lose their emotional connection in the present color solutions in the interior of a bedroom, they can secure relation by dominant dark golden color in the bedroom;
* Couples with overweight should not have elements of an orange, otherwise they will load up every day before going to sleep, and love will wake up ravenous appetite;
* Spouses who can not “get used” to each other, they should make a bedroom in white with lots of green items and fresh flowers;
* Partners who were bored with each other, must arrange the bedroom in purple, their intimacy will be more spiritual;
* And advice for everyone: Avoid brown color in the interior of your bedroom: it accelerates the aging process.