Before many people were gladly contriving from different threads, and paper birds. We decided to experiment a bit in this path and create a cheerful snowmen for the new year.
1. Inflate and tie the two balloons (one big for the body, another smaller – for the head).
2. Pass through the eye of a needle literal single thread directly from the coil, and pierce it through a bottle of glue at the bottom.
3. Now the needle can be removed. Gently pull the thread (so that most of the adhesive remained on it, rather than on your skin) and start winding it first ball. Try putting it firmly and evenly, if necessary, lubricate the threads with glue on top. You should end up like a cocoon. And do not forget to leave a blank space around the part of the ball, where it was tied with thread. Do the same with the second ball. To the torso and head were strong, it is desirable to take to dry for at least 6 hours.
4. Now you are free to fantasize as you wish: cut-out paper eyes, a carrot, mouth and buttons. Pick up for the snowman accessories to your taste – instead of a bucket on his head, you can fasten a hat or cap of Santa Claus, and in their hands instead of a broom can be anything that you wish…
5. Untie the thread on the beads, and when all the air out, gently pull them out of the cocoon through the special remission for this hole.
6. Sew side and proceed to detail. For convenience, you can make out a white paper base, which is also better to stick to the bottom of the cocoon.
7. Your snowman is ready!