How much joy a Christmas tree brings to children and adults! But here it stood in the house two days and then begins to crumble. If you want a symbol of the holiday stayed almost intact in your home during the holidays, here are the recommendations:
Choosing a Christmas tree, make sure that the twigs won’t break and bend.
To bring the buying home take it with the crown down. And you are more comfortable, and the tree will the whole. Now, before you make it into a warm room, it should be a little bit to hold it on a cold balcony.
In order to make the dried needles to fall, tap the tree on the floor.
Before you install the tree in the house, make a new cut and put the barrel in a bucket of water. You can:
– Add there aspirin (a drug protects against bacteria that cause decay), a pinch of salt and a spoonful of sugar (this kind of food). Do not forget to add water to the extent that it will evaporate.
– Put in vessel with wide neck into which to pour 3 liters of water, adding 5 grams of citric acid, 6 grams of gelatin and 16 grams of powdered chalk.
– Put the spruce in the wet sand, which added a half teaspoon of urea. If an old habit you put the tree on the crossbar, then pre-soak them in water with glycerol (two tablespoons per liter of water) and then fill it with a cut tree with molten wax.
– Dissolve in one liter of water an aspirin, and 4 pieces (4 teaspoons) of sugar.
Mix a bucket of sand with this solution. In the wet sand is better to place the tree so that the bottom of the barrel was covered by no less than 20 centimeters.
– Put the tree in a bucket with water and add the little bit of glycerin.
– 1 liter of water put 25-40 of the sweet syrup and 1 teaspoon of bleach plant fertilizer for cotton fabrics.